Champions of Care TV launches on Comcast
Thursday, March 03, 2011
Oakwood’s Champions of Care is coming to Comcast public access channels next Thursday, March 10. This program focuses on preventing heart attacks and features interviews with Walid Harb, MD; Peter Mancini, MD; Syed Jafri, MD; and personal cardiac coach Krista Bobo.
Hosted by Mary Zatina, Oakwood’s senior vice president of government relations, corporate planning and communications, this weekly half-hour program provides tips and information for managing your health. It will be available on select Comcast public access stations in communities throughout southeastern Michigan as an educational resource.
Watch for Champions of Care TV every Thursday as follows:
- Brighton Channel 17 at 4:30 p.m.
- Dearborn Channel 18 at 8:30 p.m.
- Flint Channel 17 at 5:00 p.m.
- Lansing Channel 16 at 4:30 p.m.
- Jackson Channel 19 at 4:30 p.m.
- Port Huron Area Channel 12 at 4:30 p.m.
- Southfield System Channel 18 at 4:30 p.m.
- Woodhaven System Channel 20 at 7:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.
You can also watch and share segments online at oakwood.org/champions.