Shoulder, Back, Hip or Knee Pain? We can help.
Back Pain 101 Class
Every back pain condition is unique, this FREE class hosted by a panel of Oakwood orthopedic spine specialists who will explain the causes of back pain and the treatments available, from medical treatment to physical therapy to surgery.
Joint Pain 101 Class
How Bad Is Your Back Pain?
- I can't even stand long enough to wash the dishes.
- I can't walk through the mall without noticing my back pain.
- I cannot sit comfortably anywhere.
- I can't get a good night's sleep.
- I do not get out at all due to my back pain.
- I like to exercise, but just not recently due to my back pain.
- I have back pain no matter how much medication I take.
- I take medication every 4-6 hours, every day.
- My back just hurts all over.
If you answered yes to three or more questions, then you should speak with an Oakwood doctor about back pain and treatment options.
Find an Oakwood Doctor
We’ll connect you to Oakwood’s extensive resources of orthopedic experts, as well as all of our programs and services, while we take care of the rest.
Complete the online evaluation form by answering a few simple questions and within one business day we will contact you with advice and/or an appointment.
Complete the Online Form
Surgical Options for Lower Back Pain
Dr. Roderick Claybrooks talk about minimally invasive surgical options for lower back.
Shoulder Pain Surgery
A testimonial by Northville High School’s baseball coach who is a surgery patient of orthopedic surgeon and sports medicine specialist Dr. Marc Milia.
Hip Replacement Treatment
Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Eric Silberg discusses what total hip replacement entails and when it may be the best treatment option.
Listen to experts discuss back pain treatment