|The Oakwood Center for Heart & Vascular Services offers the region’s most comprehensive Heart Failure Clinic, designed specifically for the treatment of patients with chronic heart failure. Our specialized approach allows patients with heart failure to have better quality of life and less-frequent hospital admissions.
At the Heart Failure Clinic a team of nurses, pharmacists, dieticians, doctors, and therapists work
together to develop a plan that will enable you and your family to better understand the disease and manage the symptoms. Our objective is to:
- Reduce Hospital Readmissions
- Evaluation of your treatment plan
- Teach you the skills and provide you with the tools you need to better manage your disease
- Provide advanced Telehealth equipment when necessary
- Schedule home visits with nurses to ensure successful treatment
The Heart Failure Clinic at Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center can be contacted by calling 313.996.7280.