Has an Oakwood doctor, employee or volunteer made a difference in your experience with us?
Help us recognize your Everyday Hero.
Oakwood’s Everyday Hero program enables you to pay tribute to someone who made a positive impact on your life, just by doing his or her job. Your Everyday Hero might be:
- The talented surgeon whose skill and calming manner put you at ease
- The extraordinary nurse whose warm disposition brought you cheer and comfort
- The conscientious housekeeper who kept your room clean and your spirits up
- The friendly receptionist who checked you in
- The considerate nurse’s aide who wheeled you out at the end of your stay
- Or anyone else who provided you memorable compassionate care
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT FORM NOW
Through our Everyday Hero program, we’ll celebrate the caregivers you designate with a personalized card, lapel pin, and other recognition – and your support will help needy patient and community benefit programs right here in our neighborhood.
For more information, contact the Oakwood Healthcare Foundation at 313.586.5234.
Listen to great stories of Oakwood’s Everyday Heroes on “Champions of Care”
on Sundays at 10am on News/Talk 760 WJR and download past programs online at