Oakwood Breast Care Center - Dearborn
313.438.7715 - office
800.543.WELL - schedule mammogram | schedule online
Oakwood Imaging Center
313.438.7701 - Office
800.543.WELL - Schedule
313.438.7959 - Phone
313.438.7960 - Fax
Breast Care Center
The Breast Care Center specializes in digital mammography and breast ultrasound, making early detection possible. The center is accredited by the American College of Radiology, and provides information through audio/visual tapes and free literature. The Center is dedicated to meeting the healthcare needs of women in a warm and comfortable setting. The services of the center are enhanced by stereotactic biopsy technology.
Additionally the following services are available at the new Oakwood Breast Care Center:
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence - One of only three in Michigan!
- Conveniently located across the street from Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center in the Oakwood Dearborn Medical Park
- 100% all digital, state of the art technology
- Plenty of convenient, free and designated parking
- Comprehensive digital breast care services
(ultrasound, minimally invasive biopsies, mammography, breast MRI, needle localization, ductograms)
- Genetic risk assessment and counseling
- Personal access to our nurse navigator
- Bone densitometry imaging services
- Easy scheduling though 800.543.WELL or online
- Appointments available same day/next day
- Full coordination of care with your referring physician
- Extended hours of operation
- Automatic reminders for your next mammogram
Oakwood Imaging Center
This Oakwood Imaging Center is located across the street from Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center in the Dearborn Medical Park along with the free standing ambulatory surgery center that performs all types of outpatient surgery and endoscopy procedures.
The area's only fully digital outpatient imaging center.
When it comes to your comfort and overall healthcare experience, the right technology can make all the difference in the world. And we have it. Oakwood is proud to announce our new Imaging Center. This state-of-the-art facility includes high-definition MRI equipment and an advanced CT system. Our new MRI equipment, the Signa EXCITE HD 3T, boasts a groundbreaking magnet design and high clinical field strength, providing more coverage and optimizing diagnostic capabilities. The LightSpeed 64-slice VCT is the worldï¿½s first volume CT (VCT) system. It is capable of scanning a beating heart in five seconds and an entire body in ten seconds.
The new Oakwood Imaging Center also includes general radiology, ultrasound and bone densitometry. These outpatient services, which were previously located within the hospital, are now more convenient. Free parking and larger procedure rooms, along with an inviting atmosphere, will help to make the your visit more comfortable.