|Vascular surgery is a specialty of surgery that treats diseases of the vascular system, or arteries and veins, using medicine, minimally-invasive catheter procedures,or surgical reconstruction.
- Carotid stenting – inserts stents (man-made tubes) into the carotid arteries, which increases blood flow between the heart and brain
- Peripheral vascular intervention /stenting – inserts stents into the peripheral arteries, which increases blood flow between the peripheral extremities (arms and legs) to the heart
- Abdominal aortic repair/ intervention – is a surgical procedure to repair the dilated or ruptured section of an abdominal aorta.
- Laser arthrectomy – is a method of removing plaque and blockage from an artery to restore circulation to the lower extremities.
- Carotid Endarterectomy – is a procedure that removes plaque inside the carotid artery to prevent narrowing and reduce risk of stroke
- Carotid Angiography – is a radiology technique used to view the inside of arteries, veins and the chambers of the heart.